Inventory Manager - General Information
- All pages have page-specific Help
available to you by tapping on the blue-circled 'i'.
- Some settings are saved
when you leave the page you are currently viewing; they are marked as
- The following briefly describes each
- Book List lists the contents of
the database; you can search or sort the view.
- Book Details gives all of the
details for each book that is in the database.
- Upload contains the needed
information to export and upload to the various listing venues, or
the created file may optionally be emailed for inclusion in a
desktop book inventory manager.
- Settings is a place where the app
can get various types of information needed to control some of the
- Notice that when you choose a page
by tapping on the bottom navigation bar, the new page name is
highlighted in red and a blue down arrow replaces the image
associated with that page.
Who is this app for?
- Collectors, Book Sellers and Used
- Collectors obviously can use this
to keep track of their book collection; however, the pricing
routines give them an advantage of knowing exactly what their
collection is work for insurance and other purposes.
- Book Sellers can also use this app
to keep track of their inventory, re-price it on demand, and upload
to the various listing services. In addition, you can create
an export file that you can email to yourself and either upload the
the listing services (venues) or if you also have an inventory
program on your desktop machine (iMac or PC) you an import
this export file to update your inventory on the desktop machine.
- Used Book Buyers can get immediate
pricing on books you are thinking of purchasing, providing your iPad
has a Wi-Fi or internet connection.